Welcome to the Pandemonic Issues world! All info here!




Hi guys. My name is Ivan Dionizio, I'm from Sergipe - Brazil and I started developing my first game for real in August 2015, aiming for release on Windows/Linux and maybe in Android.

The name is Pandemonic Issues, and I'm designing it to be a Table-Top Turn-Based RPG, with its own mechanics. I'll be dividing info in sections with its own arts, so I hope you enjoy it.

The story is about a 9 year boy, named di0, who inconciously ends up appearing in a very dark and strange place. Only things he remembers is his own name and the very depressive sensation that comes from nowhere. When this time comes, that's nothing anyone can do, besides watch him starting crying while falling to the ground.

di0, the Depressive One


Here's a strange note found:

"Hi, that is di0. He's 9 years old, though he looks like younger due to his height.

Why does he have a purple hair, you ask me? I don't have that answer, but I believe time will be the only one to tell us about.

di0 knows nothing else about him, but knows how to write his own name with a 0. That seems important to him. Curiously, he refuses to talk and opening his eyes too, I just don't know what to do anymore.

But it's his sudden and severe crysis what worries me more, as if something have been completely taking him for 'good'

I do remember seeing sometimes a black aurea surrounding him and... Hm? I... I......... NOOOO!

NO!

I need help!" - Eaf.

What's going to happen next? I don't have any friends...

As if things couldn't get worse, I present you Unkn.

He's a extremely strange being and known for no one. Few were who did see him, and what they tell is they died the worst way possible, each of them being dismembered in 3 parts, each in 6 agonizing seconds. Even with their smashed hearts and brains, Unkn assured to make them concious, only to hear your satisfaction laugh. That said, he ended up becoming the most feared being of Hades.

Unkn, The Schizophrenic One




Here's what they use to say:

"Unkn is a monster who loves torture and got a tremendous hate if a human gets near him.
If you're unluck to meet him, stop, there's nothing more to do. Your miserable life is over".

As mentioned above, game is going to be in Hades, the Devil's precious home. Curiously enough, what do you think, di0 will get any better or worse ending up into such a place, filled with darkness, sadness and damned creatures? Where a second chance has been lost, forever. Is it still a path of light? Even in the shadowest place?

In such severe condition, why ending up just there?

Hades' Crater view from di0's bedroom:




Important things already have said, here a sneak peek of the alpha playable version itself:

[Prototype - WIP]

But what about Pandemonic Issues' specific gameplay mechanics? Well, this is being worked on and added right now, so what I can tell right now is: Expect it to be a Table-Top Turn-Based RPG. But with its own mechanics!

And here's a mysterious image for you to wonder about:


Well, after all that game info, if you're interested, thank you for your support, cause I'm spending my life-time almost exclusively to Pandemonic Issues, so I hope you like it.

An alpha version is being already developed on GDevelop and I expect to share it for both Linux, Windows & Mac!

Update [December 12/30/2017]


I wanna thank everyone who's interested in my game and Lubuntu, Krita and GDevelop for making their software free for everyone.

As a show of gratitude, I made a section of them in my blog: http://goo.gl/cdpnNx

And also, a new art :D

2018 will be the year of PandemonicIssues, so I hope to make its Alpha version available as fast (with quality in mind, always) as I can.

Also, showing nothing else about the game does not mean I'm not doing anything. I'm just keeping all the new things in the free playable version that's coming in the few months for all of u to taste what it is like!

Update [December 12/30/2017]

Also, feel free to follow me to more news:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/di0nizus/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/di0nizus
Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/eerieNousFB
Deviantart: http://di0nizus.deviantart.com/

Pandemonic Issues is already registered as a game on IGDB:
https://www.igdb.com/games/pandemonic-issues

Announcement on IndieDB Forum: http://tinyurl.com/zcnw4ff,
and on GameDev.Net Forum: http://tinyurl.com/jmq2osu

Well, that's it. I'll be updating info about the game soon. See ya

Popular Posts