Today marks the 1st anniversary of Pandemonic Issues development!

 What in the hell Unkn is holding?

Hi guys, how you doing?

1 year has passed. That time I was only a programmer. I didn't know how to draw properly. Since then, HARD days of work. Decided to pause college because I was so tired.

I chose my game instead. I chose to live in a book of dreams. And here I am, learned a lot from this time.

You know, I decided to prepare something to show about the game tonight. I spent the day and night drawing/animating with little time stops. Then I realized I'm a human being and need to rest. Otherwise I'm going to have a heart attack due to stress.

But I didn't waste my effort and time today. I've drawn an amazing animation for the game, but needs some final touches. So I'll be showing when alpha's out. All in one package.

I know I'm being a very uncommon type of game developer. Showing almost nothing about my game. Looks like I'm not developing a game at all!

But that's the idea. I want you to not just play the game. I want you to LIVE it. That's why I need you to see all about the game, in the game. All main arts, all main animations. I'm working hard everyday and night by myself to deliver this experience only to you.

Deal? As a little gift, I leave u with a new Unkn draw I made on my Celphone while I was out. Wonder what he's holding??

I'll see you soon!

Ivan Dionízio

Popular Posts